Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Losing the "cute little belly"

HEY!! I'm posting something!!

Well....I joined a Gym. Why...??? Because according to wifey, I have a "cute little belly". I said to myself after she told me that, "self...it's time to start working out again." I figure I'm doing pretty good though, since I almost made it 10 years after high school with only gaining 10 lbs.

Anyways, it's back to the gym for me. In high school I was in really good shape due to high metabolism, P.E. and Weight Lifting classes. Now....apparently I'm old and out of shape. I can't run and play with the 18 year olds anymore. :(

The thing about going to workout is this.... I have no idea what I'm doing. :) I can do all sorts of work outs but I don't know if it's doing me any good. My plan is not to add a bunch of muscle, but to lose fat, add a little muscle, and tone. Here's my work out plan so far:

Monday: Cardio (treadmill) and abs/back
Tuesday: Weights
Wednesday: Cardio (eliptical) and more abs/back
Thursday: Weights
Friday: Cardio (bike) and even more abs/back

Now that looks good and all...but again, I have no idea what I'm doing. I need to schedule a meeting with the Personal Trainer and see if he can direct me to a more effective plan or if what I'm doing is good.

We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Miss Mar said...

good luck!! :) i'll be hurtin with you

Nicole said...

yay you posted!!!!!! Good luck with workin out!